Cropped small new logo solo white

Resin Seeds

My name is Jaime and I am the founder and breeder of Resin Seeds. Resin seeds is a Spanish cannabis seedbank, founded in 2008.

One of the main reasons that has pushed me to start up my own seedbank was the contact with medicinal cannabis users, contacts I had established especially via the growshops I have been managing. Patients told me the different effects they felt when using different strains and provided me with their valuable feedback.

If you are looking for high CBD strains, we now have Cannatonic and Dieseltonic in our collection. Both strains have a 50% chance of 1:1 CBD/THC, 25% chance of high CBD low THC and 25% chance of high THC and low CBD.

Best Sellers